12 Things on 12-12-12 @ 12:12, ink & watercolor, 5x16"

12 Things on 12-12-12 @ 12:12, ink & watercolor, 5×16″

Yep. Today is 12-12-12 and here are 12 things painted and posted on 12-12-12 at 12:12 P.M.

12 Things...ink & watercolor, 5x8"

“12 Things…” ink & watercolor, 5×8″

Lined up on my kitchen table and sketched in Moleskine Watercolor notebook.

"...On 12-12-12", ink & watercolor, 5x8"

“…On 12-12-12″, ink & watercolor, 5×8″

Sketchbook Pages

1. This brought a smile to my face. A lovely painting on an auspicious day!

2. Great, I love watercolors myself, I do a lot of them, and I enjoyed looking at your sketches and paintings.

3. Great idea for 12/12/12. And I liked that they were all healthy. Had I thought of your terrific idea I probably would have painted brownies and cookies and cakes and…well you get the idea. If you eat what you painted you’ll live to 13/13/13! :)

4. Ooooooo, I LOVE your 12 things! …they’re beautifully painted! I Love the healthiness factor too!!

5. Love that healthy rainbow! Clever idea you had, well painted!

6. Love it! I came across your bright & lovely painting while sipping morning coffee. A wonderful, healthy tribute to a special day.

7. Sorry it’s taken me a week to get here. Fabulous idea!

What are you painting today before the world ends tomorrow?